Years 3 & 4 Home
Clinical Education Information
2016-2017 Clerkships List - Descriptions, availability, and contacts for electives & required courses.
2017-2018 Clerkships List - Descriptions, availability, and contacts for electives & required courses.
General Information for Years 3 & 4 Rotations - Program requirements, away rotations, research, and other electives.
Clerkship Scheduling - Schedule rotations, sites, drop/add information.
Year 3/4 Resources
- Patient Encounter Tracking (PxDx)
- Transitioning to Clinical Education - Information for 2nd year students about years 3&4
- Mistreatment and Harassment Reporting
- Needlestick Injury Protocol
- Residency Information
- SimPORTAL - Simulation training
- USMLE Score Reports (login)
- Competencies Required for Graduation
- Careers in Medicine (AAMC)
A four-phase course designed to assist you in understanding your options for choosing a specialty and selecting and applying to a residency program to meet your career objectives. (Password required, contact Scott Davenport, email@example.com for an access code)
Medical Student Resources
For Visiting Medical Students
The content editor for this page is Brooke Nesbitt, firstname.lastname@example.org