MedEd News Archive
Year 1-4 Student Notices, News, and Reminders
Corrections for July:
- Class of 2017: Once the MS4 Lottery is complete (November), you will be able to check your clinical credit totals to ensure that you have at least 76 credits scheduled before your expected graduation date. For now, maintain as many credits as you are able, focusing on the required clerkships, and be mindful of the drop/add deadlines for each period. We will evaluate student credit totals following the MS4 Lottery and remind you again to check your clinical credit totals.
- Class of 2016: Most students in the Class of 2016 are scheduled for 54 required credit weeks due to the combination of MED 7500 (6 credit weeks) and MED 7900 (4 credit weeks). The remaining two credit weeks (out of 76 total) can be filled by electives.
Please note these Date Corrections:
Match Week 2015
- March 16, 2015: The day you find out whether or not you were successfully matched
- March 16-20, 2015: Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP) is open
- March 19, 2015: Pre-Match Day (excused from rotations) Hosted by GHHS; stay tuned for more details.
- March 20, 2015: Match Day (excused from rotations)